February 12, 2013

World Champs, Part 1

I was hoping at this point in the Championships to have some fantastic results to report, but unfortunately, I didn't have the start I had wanted.  After a disappointing Sprint and failing to qualify for the pursuit, it was back to the drawing board to focus on tomorrow's Individual Race.  It's been a really good couple days here in Nove Mesto - cheering for Susan and Annelies in the Pursuit, breakfast making with the girls in our hotel suite, and some great skiing around the trails and jogs near our hotel. 

Hannah and I attended Opening Ceremonies on Wednesday...always fun!
Yummy GF French Toast and fruit. Cooking helps pass the time on our long mornings waiting to train and race!
Hannah and me checking out the church in Žďár nad Sázavou, Czech. 
Tomorrow is a new opportunity and I'm looking forward to getting back out there and enjoying the biathlon ride!

No comments: